Grab the workspace & paper declutter plan at a special price!
You know things need to change...
… you’re sick of paper piles being shuffled back and forth
… you're losing valuable time because of the chaos
… that pit in your stomach of anxiety and stress just won't go away
LET'S FIX THAT FOR GOOD!
This online course will walk you through tiny-step-by-tiny-step how to declutter, organize and design your home workspace so it'll up-level your life.
LET'S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here's how it all shakes out...
ACTION STEP ONE
PURGE YOUR PAPER
- learn the Big Box and Small Box Method to purge without overwhelm
- create filing and organizing systems
- learn how to curb the paper piles for good!
ACTION STEP TWO
DECLUTTER & SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKSPACE
- be instructed on how to declutter in layers using the tiny-step method
- learn how to organize your desk for simplicity and workflow
- put systems in place to organize your work tools
ACTION STEP THREE
DESIGN FOR FUNCTION & INSPIRATION
- learn how to design and decorate your whole workspace so it's both calm and inspiring
- make your space ultra-comfortable and functional
- learn design hacks that encourage clarity & focus
ACTION STEP FOUR
STAY SANE & PRODUCTIVE
- learn how to create a central household command station to stay organized and on top of papers
- learn tried-and-tested tricks for working productively from home - without losing your mind
The results speak for themselves...
“I've struggled with this area, but miraculously now I've managed to get some order with papers which I think I can build on..”
“This process has been amazing. I feel much more grounded in my workspace and my whole home. It was so much easier with your guidance!”
Want to start working more productively and calmly?
MEET YOUR COACH
Hey, I'm Kelly.
I’m an interior designer and eternal simplifier. I help people refresh and rethink their homes and lifestyles so that they feel alive in them again.
My own struggle with anxiety was curbed when I became an essentialist - first in my work and workspaces - and then in my home.
I documented each step I took so that I could teach others how to get control of the chaos and start living a calm and essential life.